skip navigation

Where am I going to officiate this year?

Instructions for Officials Tournament Sign Up

Link for Signup instructions in the USAW Membership System

Signing up for the "High School National Recruiting Showcase" Tournaments must be done through the tournament directors NOT THE USAW  MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM.

Read below before signing up

Travel Arrangements for Assigned Officials and OEP Participants

All travel arrangements must now be made through the USAW National Office.
Please contact Christina Hargrove.

Know this BEFORE you signup for a tournament

Mat and Pairing officials,
Several members of the USWOA Board of Directors, USAW Staff and State Directors worked very hard on developing a policy of making sure that all working officials get housing and a stipend for national level tournaments.  It is a good policy but it has some stipulations.

#1 You must work the all the sessions of the tournament.  Yes, we realize the are some exceptions because of personal commitments but it is your responsibility to notify the head official for that tournament.  It also not a way for coach/officials to ref a few matches, spend most of the time coaching to expect a room and a share of the stipend.

#2 If you sign up for a tournament, the LOC makes room arrangements for you and you are a "no show"  you can expect to be sanctioned and not receive a room a tournaments in the future.  Yes, we again know that their can be extenuating circumstances but it is the officials responsibility to notify the head official of your change of plans.  This is to prevent the LOC from getting stuck with the expense of unused rooms.  This is a simple being courteous and good practice.

Officials Traveling with Children Under 18!