skip navigation

Renewal of USWOA Officials License

USAW Membership

If you wish to become a USAW Mat or Pairing official you must first establish a profile in the USAW Membership System. During that process you will be asked to check the a pull down menu signing you up as an official.

Click Here  for membership instructions and help videos

Click Here to enter the USAW membership system and become a member

Officials 18 years of age and older be reminded, you must have completed a current background check, the SafeSport Certification and upload a current head shot photo..... BEFORE you can process your membership. If you are struggling with the membership system we suggest you print out the instructions or watch the help tutorials at the link above and follow them to the letter.

Concussion Training: Many states are now requiring officials to go through Concussion Protocol Training.  If you have not completed a concussion course we highly suggest you complete the free HEADS UP online training. Especially if you travel to officiate Regional and National competitions.  The Heads Up Training can now be taken by logging into the USAW membership system and use the "Manage" pull down menu at the top and click on "Heads Up Concussion".  This certification will then print on your membership card.