National Duals Signup

Please note that you will not be able to sign up through the USAW membership system for the 4 National Duals Tournaments held in 2024.   Officials must be recommended through their State Director.  A list will be compiled from those recommendations with final assignments made by the tournament head official.  That final list will be posted in early May of 2024. 
If you are interested in attending a particular National Duals competition contact your State Director.

I'm a Mat or Pairing Official. How do I sign up to officiate for a Regional National or National Tournament. This page has information and links on that process.

No official will be able to sign up to attend a tournament until their USAW "Wrestling Leader" membership is completed including SafeSport Certification, background check and until membership fees are paid.  To become a USAW official (Wrestling Leader) follow the instructions on the link to the left.